[hatari-devel] CMake build system

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Sun Jan 17 22:35:20 CET 2010

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:13:18 +0100
Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen at gmail.com> wrote:

> > D'oh! Yet another command that is only defined by an optional cmake
> > module... and I forgot to include the corresponding module in the
> > CMakeList.txt :-(
> >
> > It should be fixed now in the hg repository on the server...
> >

> Looks fine on Mac OS X too!

Great!

> getconf: no such configuration parameter `LFS_CFLAGS'
> But there are two things I wonder about. The first is this
> 'LFS_CFLAGS' - It looks like something from Linux From Scratch, but I
> may be wrong.

LFS means Large Files Support here - it is used to determine the CFLAGS
that have to be specified for enabling large file system support
(needed for big hard disk images). You can ignore that line if you
don't need it.

> The other thing is that I wonder what my CFALGS are when
> I use cmake.

You can run "make VERBOSE=1" to see a full output of what is going on.
The default should be to do a "Release" build with -O3 and w/o -g.
You can also run "cmake -LA" to see a list of the cmake variables.

 Thomas