[hatari-devel] Symbol name/address support added to Hatari debugger

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Wed Jan 13 23:11:37 CET 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 13 January 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> > Next I will look into the "info" stuff for Laurent (at the end of
> > week), adding active program basebage information showing (for getting
> > program text & bss section addresses) and testing how to get also
> > normal programs to work with the symbol/address support.
>
> I've uploaded the new debugInfo file.
>
> Don't hesitate to change it for your convenience.

It can now  be used from debugger (e.g. "info videl"), with TAB completion.

> > Laurent, would you be interested about similar support for DSP? :-)
>
> Yes I would if it doesn't annoy you ;)

I think I'll first complete the symbols support for CPU and then move
to DSP breakpoint support.

Btw. Did the things listed in "Hatari debugger improvements" thread have
anything you would specifically like to see supported for DSP breakpoints?