[hatari-devel] New Hatari administrator

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Sat Jan 9 13:36:59 CET 2010

 Hi all!

I recently started to reflect the past months a little bit, and I have
to admit that I often do not have very much time for Hatari anymore ...
and alarmingly I often also lack the motivation to hack on Hatari when
I've got spare time. Beside my job becoming quite stressful from time
to time, I think I am also somewhat tired after all these years to only
work on Hatari - I just want to also hack on some projects, try other
programming languages ... or just do something that is not related to
computers at all.

However, I don't want that the Hatari project suffers from my poor
motivation, so I asked Nicolas whether he would like to become a Hatari
admin, too, and he kindly agreed!
As far as I can tell, Nicolas is a very skilled coder who knows both,
the ST internals and the Hatari source code very well, so I think he is
the best person for this job :-) So please welcome him as new admin and
support him as good as you supported me!

Concerning myself, I will certainly continue to read the mailing lists
and reply to the one or other mail and commit the one or other patch
(I still plan to finish that CMake build system...). But it might even
become more difficult to get a reply from me than it was already in the
past months. Sorry, but I just need a break, I hope you understand.

Anyway, have a lot of fun with Hatari,
 best regards,
  Thomas