[hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation broken?

Konador, Cyprian cyprian.konador at hp.com
Tue Dec 29 21:18:25 CET 2009

I've checked and I see two issues:
 - too long file names are accepted (e.g. BudgieDisks on attached screen);
 - Hatari can't open an directory if there is that file 128CHESS.PRG. The only difference I found is that Modified date is 'out of range' - 21.01.1660
The same issue happen when file's Create Date is greaten than 2038-01-19

Regards
Cyprian