[hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation broken?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Tue Dec 29 20:31:08 CET 2009

Hi,

On Tuesday 29 December 2009, Thomas Huth wrote:
> Today, I wanted to copy some files from floppy A: to my GEMDOS HD C:
> drive, but for some reasons, this does not seem to work anymore. With
> TOS 1.04, it just bombs away, with TOS 1.62 I get an error message that
> a "file or folder" cannot be found. When I use Hatari 1.3.1, the it
> works fine to copy the files, so this must be a new bug.
>
> Eero, since you've done a lot of changes to the GEMDOS emulation
> recently, could you please have a look?

ST-Zip worked fine.
Overwriting an existing file worked fine.
Removing a file from GEMDOS HDD worked fine.

Only copying in TOS a new file to GEMDOS HDD failed.

I've commited a fix to that, please verify.

(I had used wrong errno value in checking when I should return
path error instead of file not found error.)