[hatari-devel] Bug in File_Length (file.c)?

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Mon Dec 21 23:10:52 CET 2009

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:41:52 +0000
"Konador, Cyprian" <cyprian.konador at hp.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Under Windows XP/MinGW I get following error for today's release:
>
> file.o: In function `File_Length':
> c:/Hatari/src/file.c:307: undefined reference to `ftello'
>
> Is it Cygwin issue or my configuration?

Uuuh, that's what I've feared... ftello is not as portable as ftell ...
Could you please try to add this code at the beginning of file.c
(after the #include statements) to see whether it fixes this issue :

#if defined(WIN32)
#define ftello ftell
#endif

I hope that's enough to get it working again (sorry, I don't have a
Windows installation anymore to test it on my own).

 Thomas