[hatari-devel] Falcon Microphone emulation is now running

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Mon Dec 21 21:12:06 CET 2009

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 23:39:54 +0100
Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque at free.fr> wrote:

> AFM problem is more complex than I first thought :
>
> If I run AFM directly, it doesn't give any sound.
> If I run winrec, then close winrec, then run AFM, it runs well.
>
> That's strange.

Maybe AFM depends on some pre-defined state of the hardware? I.e. the
hardware on a real Falcon comes out of reset in a certain mode, which
is not the case for Hatari yet?
You might want to check the crossbar matrix settings before and after
you've run winrec, maybe this helps to identify the problem?

 Thomas