[hatari-devel] Falcon emu : problem with 16 Mhz freezing

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Fri Dec 4 19:01:36 CET 2009

Before the freeze, hatari displays "I'm here !!!!" normally.

When the demo freezes, the program never goes again into my printf.

/**
 * This is called whenever the MFP_IPRA or MFP_IPRB registers are modified.
 * We set the special flag SPCFLAG_MFP accordingly (to say if an MFP
interrupt
 * is to be checked) so we only have one compare during the decode
 * instruction loop.
 */
static void MFP_UpdateFlags(void)
{