[hatari-devel] Problem with hatari dsp debugger (fixed)

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sat Nov 28 00:56:50 CET 2009

Hi,

On Friday 27 November 2009, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On Friday 27 November 2009, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> > Here is the result :
> >  > db pc=$413
> >
> > Invalid DSP regname = 'pc'
>
> This message means that DSP_GetRegisterAddress() returned zero for "pc".

The DSP register name parsing was broken.  It's now fixed.

I also improved the CPU & DSP register setting code (and error messages)
a bit, you can now use there white space ("pc = 413") like most other
places in the debugger.

I think ranges (like 200-400) are now only place where one cannot input
extra white space.