[hatari-devel] GEMDOS mount issues

Uwe Seimet Uwe.Seimet at seimet.de
Sun Nov 15 16:38:36 CET 2009

Hi,

> On quick glance, gemdos.c seems to be alphasorting the directory contents.
> Maybe you could just add an ordering prefix to the files?

As far as I can tell the reason for my problem (namely COPS.ACC complaining
about MAUSWIND.PRG not being started) is not a problem of boot order but
something else.

> > no path for /home/us/TT.hatari/C/etc/passwd
> > no path for /home/us/TT.hatari/C/etc/passwd
> > no path for /home/us/TT.hatari/C/etc/group
> > no path for /home/us/TT.hatari/C/etc/group
>
> But your case seems different, can you provide trace logs?

GEMDOS Fattrib("\etc\passwd", 0, 0x0)
no path for /home/us/TT.hatari/C/etc/passwd
didn't find filename /home/us/TT.hatari/C/etc/passwd
conv \etc\passwd -> /home/us/TT.hatari/C/etc/passwd

I guess this is just the THING desktop explicitly trying to access these
files, i.e. it's nothing wrong with Hatari.

Best regards

Uwe