[hatari-devel] debugger evaluate command

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Oct 11 20:21:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 October 2009, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> I'll try with long longs.

This is now done and the evaluate command uses same number base
and number parsing functions as everything else.  At the same time
I added to debugger support parsing 0x/0d/0o/0b prefix too (while
reducing the code size) + improved the error messages.

I also renamed the calculate.* files to more appropriate evaluate.* files.
(it has now Eval_Number(), Eval_Range() and Eval_Expression() functions.)

So... This is now finished unless somebody wants it to support some of
internal Hatari variables (in that case I probably would move support for
those from breakcond.c to evaluate.c and use it from both).