[hatari-devel] Troubles compiling latest Hatari with new avi support

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sun Oct 11 19:51:27 CEST 2009

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 11 October 2009, Eero Tamminen wrote:
>> Btw. I just noticed that adding an index to the AVI when the recording
>> is stopped, can take quite a while (my recording wasn't that long in
>> time, but the file size was already several hundred MB).
>>
>> I was thinking that there could be some DlgAlert_Show / _Hide function
>> that would allow code to do something while the dialog is on screen.
>> I'll look into that.
>
> Any comments on the attached patch?

Hello,

didn't had time to compile it and try it :( could you explain what it does
visually ?
If it's a window that opens once we click on "stop" and automatically
disappear once the index is created, that's ok for me (I think it would be
annoying for the user is it's not closed automatically and he has to click
on a "ok" button)

Nicolas