[hatari-devel] Hatari version 1.3.0 has been released

Kenneth Kaufman kvkconsultancy at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:28:07 CEST 2009

Congratulations on getting out the new release!  :)

Sorry i've not been around lately. I'm sad that I haven't managed to find the time to do something for HAtari but it really hasn't been possible. Hoping i'll manage to secure some time soon. Its really great though to see all the progress you guys are making on the project! :). Well done and my congratulation!! :D

Thanks muchly for this project ^_^

DoggyDude