[hatari-devel] Issues with DMA sound

Per Almered per at brainfish.net
Sat Aug 15 09:48:42 CEST 2009

I've made a test file and uploaded to

http://brainfish.net/atari/maxymiser/hat_test.snd

It's a standard SNDH file, and you can play it in maxymiser v1.29.

If someone would be so kind as to record the output from this
1-pattern song in Hatari v1.4 and send me the .WAV file, I could
use that data in the Excel sheet I'm putting together to document
differences in DMA/YM volumes. I've already got data from the
latest (last?) STeem, Hatari v1.2.0 win32 and my real STE.

So if you could find the time, please record the file above with
the new 1.4 mixing, and e-mail the .WAV to per at brainfish.net -
that'd make me a happy panda, and hopefully we could resolve this
issue once and for all.

Thanks in advance,

Per Almered (XiA)