[hatari-devel] Hatari interrupts still assert, if VDI mode is used

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Mon Aug 10 08:40:19 CEST 2009

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 21:37:39 +0200 (CEST)
npomarede at corp.free.fr wrote:

> Some tests were required to not change HBL / Timer B interrupt when
> frequency is changed.
> Fix committed, no more crash for me.

Great! That means we're pretty close for being ready for
the release :-) Unfortunately I am quite busy this week, so the new
release might be delayed until the weekend... (also got to test Eero's
debugger changes first)

> By the way, is frequency change between 50/60 Hz really possible ? I
> don't think we need to handle this, so I could add in
> Video_Sync_WriteByte :
>
>  	if (bUseVDIRes)
>  		return;
>
> Does it looks reasonable ?

50/60 Hz change does not make sense in VDI mode. You can certainly add
the two lines above!

 Thomas