[hatari-devel] update screenshots gallery

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sat Jun 20 12:06:04 CEST 2009

hello,

I wondered if we could not update the screenshot gallery
(http://hatari.berlios.de/scrshots.html) with some more
recent screenshots took with hatari devel/1.2 version ?

For example :
  - Mind Rewind shows some shifted line in the bottom text scroller
  - not all images have the same size, we should at least have same size
    for images from STF/STE
  - remove window decorations from the screenshot : the images are not
    consistant.

What about those settings for STF/STE screenshots ?
  - use borders
  - don't use "zoom st low res"
  - don't use "show statusbar"
  - take a screenshot with algr + g

This way, we should get a common format for all images and a better layout
on the html.

Anyone feeling like doing this ? For those that don't code, this is your
chance to contribute to Hatari and add some colors to the screenshots
gallery :)

Nicolas