[hatari-devel] Conditional breakpoint code, please comment!

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Thu Jun 18 22:00:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Thursday 18 June 2009, npomarede at corp.free.fr wrote:
> > I added support for %-prefix for boolean values and "-prefix for
> > strings. However, you cannot use in strings any of the characters that
> > token currently uses for splitting the strings: ( ) < > = ! . &
> thanks for this, I know it would change the parser a little, but could it
> be possible to use 'xxxx' instead of "xxxx for a string ? It's closer to
> the asm syntax and it looks strange to see a non closed " when you're
> used to the '' or "" notation in many languages :)

Hm.  After thinking a bit more about how to implement that I think I'll
remove the support for string-as-values.  They're not even nearly as useful
as binary/hex/dec support and supporting strings properly would require
quite a bit more code/complexity to the tokenizer function.

If you need string-as-value calculations, you can use my old calculator:
	http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/open.shtml#clac
---------
$ clac
Clac v1.13 (C) 1994-2006 by Eero Tamminen. Licensed under GPL. '?' for help.
Expression: :h
Expression: "ICE!
$49434521
Expression: :b