[hatari-devel] CPU breakpoints and single-stepping

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Mon Jun 8 21:52:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Monday 08 June 2009, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> For the DSP breakpoints, I really would need them now to finish to debug
> the thing.
> After debugging, when the lattest bug is found, I've planned to optimize
> DSP code (there are many things to do im DSP optimisation code).
>
> Later, we'll be able to remove the breakpoint code into DSP if it takes
> too much cpu.
> But as I still consider this part as still not completly debugged, I
> don't care about speed.
> (And my CPU is really fast ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Laurent
>
> PS : debug mode doesn't work at all for now, I'll try to see why.

Bah, you weren't using readline (*pukes*).

Seems that Thomas forgot to test that; input line needs to be trimmed
for strtok() when not using readline.

I commited a fix for this, but if you're really using the Hatari debugger,
you should consider installing readline -dev files & reconfiguring Hatari.

	- Eero