[hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation bug?

Matthias Arndt marndt at asmsoftware.de
Sun Jun 7 15:36:56 CEST 2009

As mentioned it is GFA error 26, EOF reached.

the relevant part of the trace is as follows:

conv C:\GFABASIC\GFASHELL.LP\GFASHELL.PRG
-> /mnt/win_d/AtariST/SatanDisk/gfabasic/gfashell.lp/gfashell.prg
GemDOS 0x4B (Exec)
GemDOS 0x3D (Open)
conv C:\GFABASIC\GFASHELL.LP\GFASHELL.PRG
-> /mnt/win_d/AtariST/SatanDisk/gfabasic/gfashell.lp/gfashell.prg
GemDOS 0x3F (Read)
GemDOS 0x3F (Read)
GemDOS 0x3E (Close)
GemDOS 0x30 (Get Version Number)
GemDOS 0x4A (SetBlock)
GemDOS 0x48 (Malloc)
GemDOS 0x48 (Malloc)
GemDOS 0x48 (Malloc)
GemDOS 0x19 (Current Disk)
GemDOS 0x47 (GetDir)
GemDOS_GetDir (2) = /gfabasic/gfashell.lp
GemDOS 0x2F (Get DTA)
GemDOS 0x4E (SFirst)
conv C:\gfabasic\gfashell.lp\gfashell.set
-> /mnt/win_d/AtariST/SatanDisk/gfabasic/gfashell.lp/gfashell.set
GemDOS 0x3D (Open)
conv C:\gfabasic\gfashell.lp\gfashell.set
-> /mnt/win_d/AtariST/SatanDisk/gfabasic/gfashell.lp/gfashell.set
GemDOS 0x3F (Read)
GemDOS 0x42 (LSeek)
GemDOS 0x42 (LSeek)
GemDOS 0x42 (LSeek)
GemDOS 0x3F (Read)
GemDOS 0x42 (LSeek)
GemDOS 0x42 (LSeek)
GemDOS 0x3F (Read)
GemDOS 0x1A (Set DTA)
GemDOS 0x3E (Close)

The error seems to have happened somewhere in the last 10 to 15 calls,
when trying to access GFASHELL.SET

cheers,
Matthias

--