[hatari-devel] Mouse ungrab, palette?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun May 24 23:15:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I was reading through Steem features and noticed that it releases mouse grab
when the emulation is paused.  Now that we have pause button, wouldn't
ungrabbing make sense also for Hatari?

I've never used mouse grabbing myself (if mouse is a problem, I use
fullscreen) so I'd like somebody who actually uses the grabbing to answer...

There's also a feature to change Steem palette.  This can be used to see
whether there's actually something on screen.  Would that be useful for
Hatari too, e.g. for debugging DSP issues?  And how it should work?

	- Eero