[hatari-devel] Wii port

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 23 18:51:13 CEST 2009

Thomas Huth a écrit :
> On Wed, 20 May 2009 09:43:16 +0200
> Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>

>> I made some test with the latest build of Hatari Wii. It's working
>> pretty well, ith demos and some games. Nice job !
>>
>> Does the patch are merged in the berlios repository ?
>>

> Sorry, no, the full patch was rather a hack than a clean solution, so it
> has not been applied. We asked the author to clean it up, but he did not
> respond anymore.

I got his sources and is SDL implementation for Wii (not the 'official'
wii SDL port, but his own, he work on keyboard and mouse emulation for
the wii).
I have also installed all the stuff needed to build Wii "GEKKO" apps
(DevKitPro) and can build his version. I will try to incorporate latest
sources of Hatari.

But I do not know wha to do "to clean it up". Some hacks are very very
specific to the Wii (no windows, no mouse/keybord API).

Jerome