[hatari-devel] Hatari debugger immediately showing regs & memdump?

Kenneth Kaufman kvkconsultancy at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:00:07 CEST 2009

hehehe, ok. Thats fair :).

Yes, I've got plenty to finish just with the GEMDOS stuff (new config panels, maybe even some hot swap style code). Then i'll have to check the ToDo's.

Though its iteresting idea to consider if it would be possible to come up with a cross platform plugin system which was compatible at the code level. Though, yes... to the To-Do list :D.