[hatari-devel] Improving color alignment with pixels

Jean-Baptiste Berlioz jb.berlioz at freemind-tobe.com
Mon Dec 29 19:26:42 CET 2008

Thomas Huth wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:13:23 +0100
> Jean-Baptiste Berlioz <jb.berlioz at freemind-tobe.com> wrote:
>
>>> I did the modifications in spec512.c and cycles.c, but i need to
>>> test it more before submitting. It seems pretty good now, the bus
>>> arbitration timings makes sense.
>> pushed.
>
> Cool. ... do you have an example of a program that works better now?
>
>  Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I don't think most programs will works better, i just removed a hack in
the blitter emulation code. This hack was necessary to have nice looking
blitter-rasters, but it's not needed anymore.

It might improve some programs who use the blitter to access hardware
registers, since the reads and writes now occurs at accurate timings.

Jean-Baptiste